The Tridge Monster – ANOTHER UPDATE!


image

image

image

image

image

I was able to get a lot done today. The teeth are now attached. I used a bit of wire to attach each tooth, pushing it through the tooth and into the pool noodle lips. The eyes were also attached today and covered in mache. I had a bunch of cardboard circles left over from Bonewart so I used them as scales. I covered the circles with paper towels to help keep them attached since they weren’t sticking too well to the curved fish head. Paper towels were also used to add some webbing texture to the dorsal fin. A 2-liter bottle was attached to the end of the angler to act as a lure. Tomorrow I will start painting!

Advertisements

No Responses to “The Tridge Monster – ANOTHER UPDATE!”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: